My intention is that I would like to win first prize of these two raffle tickets that I bought recently and the raffle draws will be on December 2013. Winning first prize of these I will have more than enough money that I can quit my job,(I have been working since I was 17y.o. and I am now 63 years old) buy my first house and lot here in America and take vacation to Philippines by March 20, 2014 so I can be with my children and my grandchildren I have not seen for quite a while…I would like to see my new granddaughter who is now 1year old. I would like also to help my daughter who lost the roof of her house and other belongings when the super typhoon Haiyan or Yolanda hit the Philippnes last Nov. 8, 2013 and other people who was devastated by that super typhoon. I can feel that I have reached my peak years of working to earn for a living, and I think this is my time now to enjoy with my life, to do things I would like to do, go on vacations with my husband and be with my children and to be around and play with my grandchildren while I am still able, with good health, body, mind and spirit. I am very grateful that with all these FINANCIAL ABUDANCE that I have (winning first prize raffle draw on December 14, 2013) I can make a positive changes in my life, can make a diffrence in my life and enhance the quality of life that I like and also the lives of my families. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you UNIVERSE for granting my WISHES!
I am sharing my own version of a most powerful gratitude statement.
My intention is to express gratitude.
“I give my most profound gratitude to God, to the Universe, to the Heavenly Angels and Holy Spirits for the love, joy, happiness and money that flows to me easily on a regular basis, in increasing amounts and from a multitude of sources.”
- This world is all it’s differences excites me! The contrast of cultures, landscapes and languages drives me to explore and learn! Earth is so beautiful and mysterious, her power is in all of us. As I allow myself to align with the synergy of our planet, I feel safe. I can feel and trust that Divine guidance is leading me to the fulfillment of my wishes and dreams.
- I strive to connect to the Earth as much as I can daily because she is the source of our sustenance, our inspiration and our protection. I do this by eating only whole raw unprocessed fruits and vegetables that are fresh and organic. This brings my body and mind into unity and harmony- I feel so grateful! Eating such a clean diet has shifted me into an abundance mindset, a colorful vibrant outlook on healing and life! I feel more, more freely, more alive. I feel more so I experience more depths and richness that I have always desired to reach.
- I also love to meditate, preferably somewhere peaceful in nature. This has been a huge catalyst to me. I have come to understandings that true peace and harmony can and do exist within us and all around us! Through meditation I am more in tune with my emotions and the vibrations that I am sending out. It allows me to intend to use the law of attraction to create bliss, adventure, forgiveness, patience, joy, and compassion.
- I love the Earth with my whole soul and seeing the way that we use so much plastic and metal waste then dump it into the land and oceans makes me sick. I feel a cry for help when I see the pollution and unnecessary packaging. It is time for us to take a stand within our own lives. When you see something that bothers you or that you don’t like or that you dread, stop participating!! If you are an activist and you want to change mankind’s actions, start with yourself!
- I cannot emphasize this more. I am choosing with my own life to not buy plastic packaging whenever possible by eating a diet of fresh produce, reusing bags, overseeing a compost pile, recycling glass and paper products, decreasing toilet paper/napkins/paper towels by 95% in the past 6 months, refusing to eat animals and their byproducts and end my support of ill- intending corporations with my money, time, and energy, etc…
- As more people continue to do this small list of things, the collective is certainly moving into a new paradigm. One of conservation, protection and appreciation for our Earth which means beauty, gratitude, celebration, health and responsibility!! <3
- This is my dream. To see people love themselves, the planet and each other a whole lot more!
- I ask you this: What in your life do you love? Think of all the things that you do in your life- does is support that love? Now think of all the things that make you feel a lack of love or compassion. How can you stop participating in that and start loving more? What can you do for the world, for everyone around you that you know and don’t know, right now, to create some more love in this world?
- I summon a call to action!!
- Today, if you are reading this, you are in the right place at the right time. You are recieving divine inpiration, a message that is meant for you, a message that you asked for.
- I challenge you to make your health your number one priority. Not just physical health, but also emotional and spiritual health- they are a trinity in unity. When you’re healthy you feel abundant, confident, energized, excited and happy just to be alive! Your health is your greatest wealth. I know that you may have made 5 new year’s resolutions to do this but the wait is over!! DO IT NOW! Do not wait to be joyful any longer! Let yourself receive what you’ve always wanted. I know that you can do it!
- Start by making a list. Write down all of your health goals in the affirmative. ex: I am strong. I am fit. I am well. I am energized. I am emotionally balanced. I am spiritually connected. I am happy in my body. I have mental clarity. I eat foods that give me life…
- Make small changes, every day wake up and start with an attitude of progression towards feeling better! Think goodness. Think love.
- Keep looking out for signs and signals, the universe is always speaking to you.
- Peace, Love and Seasonal Fruits
- p.s. read the book The 80/10/10 Diet by Dr. Doug Graham if you are interested in nutrition, raw foods, veganism, food, health, and or well being! Take care of that body! You are beautiful!
- By: Jenna Kay
I intention to have a head call with my family on Thanksgiving Day and I intend to bless each and everyone and invite them subscribe to iGodmind.
I think they are on the threshold of enlightenment but need a little pull and my intent to pass my course in Understanding Human Communication and work part-time so as to purchase a little automobile for transportation.
By: gloria ware
I have journied 45 years through this life feeling out of sync with humans and our seperation from ourselves and each other. Until now all that was offered for relief or direction was another pill and mind numbing useless indoctrination. Your videos and all the supressed avenues one can now readily access are truly a god send which has allowed that bright shiny child of the universe i lost along the way to come back to me, you are an inspiration to us all,thank you with all my heart, allan.
Ty, I thank you so much and I thank, “THE UNIVERSE” as well for these videos because I can see that a lot of work has been put into it. I apreciate it from the bottom of my heart. Now my intentions are that I become a Multi-Millioner to give me more confidence and make me comfortable in life because I have a lot of things to do with Money. I INTEND to re-marry a Man of my dream and have twin boys for him, I INTEND to give a lot back to the UNIVERSE through my Charity Organization for Orphans & Women in crises that is going through registration now in UK, I have been single handedly running it in Africa presently. I am originally from Africa but lived in UK for the past 22yrs.
Everyone wants to improve something in their lives. Some people want to be more successful in the professional arena while others are looking to make more personal improvements. Seek out other like-minded individuals. This will allow you to stay motivated and keep you away from those that might hinder your self improvement. Your library and bookstore probably have an entire section devoted to self-help. A good book can help you find new ways to reach for your goals and improve yourself.
Self improvement requires that you educate yourself. This will ensure that your personal growth will be efficient. You will find plenty of information out there on how to better your life, so make sure that you create the time to read through these tips and implement them into your life. Know the obstacles you face before you hit them. This is hard to do for a lot of people. The first step in dealing with our weaknesses is actually identifying them. If you get rid of the things that might stand in your way, you can find the way to clear your path. Always be ready to capture your good ideas when they occur, wherever you may be. Take notebook or journal with you, or even make notes on your cellular phone pad. Just write what you think about and you can work on those ideas later.
I am a Multi Millionaire. I am now open to receive unconditional Love. I am happy and grateful now for my Life, Health and Body. I am happy and grateful now for my Business growing and exploding. I am happy and grateful now for my passive massive income with ease. I am happy and grateful now for my Soulmate who Loves me unconditional and is always here for me! I am happy and grateful now to attracted people to me with money who have a vision and make decision quickly who are holding the vision of Success. I am happy and grateful now attracting customers with money, who need my product, and who are eager and willing to buy or even something better. I am happy and grateful living in my Estate and driving my Bugatti. I am happy and grateful now traveling to Bora, Bora, Oahu, Germany or even something better. I am so happy and grateful now for all my friends in my life who support me and are here for me. I am so happy and grateful now for the everyday Miracles in my life. I am happy and grateful for my physical, mental, emotional and spiritual healing with ease. I am so happy and grateful now releasing my past with ease.
And so it is or even something better
Developing yourself is essential to improving your life in both a mental and emotional level. To reach your goals with personal development, you must educate yourself on how you can make yourself a better person and decide what works for you and what doesn’t. Read the following to learn some good personal development advice to get you started on the right track.